Adult $69 | Child $54
Boasting the largest man-made dolphin habitat in the world, Ocean World is a must-see attraction for everyone visiting the Dominican Republic. Ocean World Adventure Park emphasizes personal experiences between guests and marine animals through interactive programs. There are only a handful of such facilities in the world, and none that rival the variety and quality that Ocean World Adventure Park provides.
The Day Pass visitors have the opportunity to snorkel in our Tropical Reef Aquarium, learn about marine mammals, feed exotic tropical birds, meet tigers, walk through a tropical rain forest, and observe our fabulous Dolphin Shows, Shark Shows, Sea Lions Shows and Tropical Bird Shows. Guests will have free access to the dolphin beach as well as to the fresh water pool located in the Tiger Grotto, relax in lounge chairs. The complex boasts several restaurants and a store full of nice souvenirs.
The Day Pass includes:
- Round trip bus transfer from nearby hotels.
- Snorkeling in Tropical Reef Aquarium with equipment provided.
- Swim underneath the waterfall and in the Tiger Grotto.
- Rainforest and Bird Exhibit
- Usage of Dolphin Beach (lounge chairs are included)
- Observation of all the shows such as the Sea Lion Show, Dolphin Show, Shark Show, Tropical Bird Show .
- Educational Program for children (available in English & Spanish)
What to bring:
Camera, bathing suit, towel, sun-block, additional money for pictures and souvenirs.
- Must take off all jewelry from hands, neck and ears to avoid harming the animal.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all time